HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE REALLY?

Alcala

I'm feeling really down by it all at the moment:(
Summer hols are just 5 wks away and I'm still a size 16. Please be honest, how long does it take on SS to shift 4-5 stone?? I'm swimming, walking, keeping active, but having good & bad days. Any advice anybody please??:rolleyes:

I'm feeling really down by it all at the moment:(
Summer hols are just 5 wks away and I'm still a size 16. Please be honest, how long does it take on SS to shift 4-5 stone?? I'm swimming, walking, keeping active, but having good & bad days. Any advice anybody please??:rolleyes:

Hi Alcala
Im a reletive newbie to the site stil just over a month, have been on Cambridge a month and have lost 16lb (1st 2lb).
I beleive losses on average on ss are a stone a month, but can slow the closer you get to target weight.

Hope this helps and good luck on your weight loss journey.

Me.

THANK YOU for that!

I was doing really well, losing 18lb my first week, I had lost over 2 stone in just 2 wks, but then my good & bad days started....I just feel so down!

I've had a toothache on and off all week, so my excuse now is that if I don't eat food the pain will go away, haha.

I just would love to be a 10/12, and not feeling a fat frumpy covering up!

THANK YOU for that!

I was doing really well, losing 18lb my first week, I had lost over 2 stone in just 2 wks, but then my good & bad days started....I just feel so down!

I've had a toothache on and off all week, so my excuse now is that if I don't eat food the pain will go away, haha.

I just would love to be a 10/12, and not feeling a fat frumpy covering up!

Tooth ache you have my sympathy I had have two teeth taken out last month as i had left it so long.
We all have our ups and downs as im sure you know just by reading a few of the post on here.
All i can say is is the advice on here does really help, a glass of water a black tea or coffee when the tum is rumbling, start a dairy on here or your own blog and make a note in it daily, play the arcade, put a photo of yourself that you hate on the fridge or on the cupboard door.

If you do eat it really isnt the end of the world, draw a line under it, have some water and continue on the packs and confess on here so we give you a kick up the ass in the nicest way posible. :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

Me.

Hi Alcala. Sorry you're not feeling well. Try not to use it as an excuse to eat - not judging you there, I do the same thing myself! But I think deep down we all know it's our Chatterbox finding excuses to make us it and that it doesn't make us feel better - in fact we usually feel worse after we eat. Madam Chatterbox is a sneaky cow so try not to let her win! If you stick with it you should lose a stone each month. Good luck with the diet and the toothache - hope you get to see the dentist soon.
x

Can I just add the average stone a month is when you stick to SS 100%, obviously some people do not do it 100% & still lose at this rate - they are the lucky few though.

As you have a goal to aim for cut out a picture of some nice bikini's or whatever & stick it on your fridge. Another thing I did was have a "bad" photo of me which I put on the inside of my food cupboard - every time I opened the cupboard it shouted "don't do it!" to me.

I lost 5 1/2st in 5 months. I am looking forward to getting back on it again in a few weeks to get rid of the new baby weight I have put on.

Good luck
Nicky
CDC Swindon

Hiya - sorry you're not feelin good :(

just to encourage you....my OH lost just over TWO stone in 4 weeks on CD 790 cals !!!

CD is hard...but the results are sooo worth it !!

love

Debz
xx

Back