How long for ketosis?

ClaireLR

Im on day five today and suddenly feel the same as I did on day one, headachy, aching and generally a crabby ***** (according to my hubs). Surely I should be in ketosis by now and feeling good? I dont have any ketostix to check :-( I did have 2 portions of protein today but only 2 packets (naughty I know but its helped when Ive felt hungry). Can ketosis happen after day five? Ive always been in by about day 3-4.

I've never done a vlcd before so don't really know a huge amount about ketosis but I'm on day 6 and have been so p***ed of with people today (hubby mostly, bless him!) When I woke up this morning I felt hungover and now I'm feeling really crabby and almost hormonal. Normally when Im like this I'll have a glass of wine (or two!) but obviously I can't :cry:
See how you feel tomorrow (that's what I'm going to do)

godd luck and feel free to moan, I'm a pretty good listener! x

It took me a while first time around, but even when in ketosis its not as magical as you'd imagine, there are times when you still feel weak and tired and grumpy, I sometimes feel like im in a bubble, but a positive attitude helps loads!

Back