How long have you been doing The Dukan diet & what have you lost

My pidally 16 pounds are nothing compared to you skinnies lol hopefully I'll be where you all are soon enough :) x

Started on the 6th and haven't weighed in yet!!! lol

I only did Dukan in two short bursts (not good I know), did 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off and then 2 weeks on again, I lost 20lbs in total and have maintained the weight I am now since March time ish?

I started on Monday (11.06.12) and I have lost 4.6lbs #WhoopWhoop. Maybe I had a lot of water weight but I'm very pleased :D

Wow that is awesome! I started on Monday and I've only lost a piddley 0.8 lbs :(

Don't be too disheartened, as I probably have a lot more water weight (Chipotle Steak Burritos were my best friend at around 1200cals each).

I walk for 20 mins after my lunch and then I'm trying to do a 30 minute workout at home using my Wii, Xbox or workout DVDs.

I also use a sauna suit to work out in which makes you sweat buckets. You can buy them in Argos for a tenner (men's size).

Good luck :)

Wow that is awesome! I started on Monday and I've only lost a piddley 0.8 lbs :(

Also, only weigh in the morning.

Use the toilet as soon as you wake up and weigh yourself as this will be the most accurate reading.

Drink a glass of water before you eat and after you eat (it might help) :).

Cheers Trini! Yeah I know every trick in the book when it comes to weighing - too many failed WW journeys!!!

I already do quite a bit of exercise too: I don't have a car so I walk everywhere (at least 45 mins every week day); then every week I do 1 hr personal training, 1 hr Zumba, 1hr belly dancing and 1 hr flamenco.

Maybe I need to drink more water?

Yeah marg up your water intake...you need it to flush you out ....x

margarino said:
Cheers Trini! Yeah I know every trick in the book when it comes to weighing - too many failed WW journeys!!!

I already do quite a bit of exercise too: I don't have a car so I walk everywhere (at least 45 mins every week day); then every week I do 1 hr personal training, 1 hr Zumba, 1hr belly dancing and 1 hr flamenco.

Water is the number 1 secret to weight loss! Lots of it, can never have enough!

How much water are you drinking per day?

Maybe you have a lot of muscle which weighs more than fat?

Back