• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How long on do I have to be on SS before I see the changes

hey! i am also on day four. how is yours going? mine is a bit strange.
apparently, a sign of ketosis is when you no longer feel hungry, you have quite a lot of energy. some people also feel cold. they say a lot of people have a head ache when they are getting into ketosis.
oh and you may also get smelly breath and a horrible taste in your mouth.
i think i am in ketosis, but i don't have the sticks to check!

Ketosis for me was a matalic taste and a salty taste the energy didnt happen for a week or two, to notice a difference a couple of weeks and you clothes will probably feel loser and skin will feel soft and smooth again after a couple of week for me, but every1 is different.xxx

Good luck.xxx CD is a fab diet with fantastic results.xxx

I'm on Day 4 today (Wednesday). I tested for ketosis yesterday and was in it by yesterday afternoon. I've lost 5lbs so far.

I think the bigger you are, the more you have to lose for people to notice. I have PCOS and have just had to change contraceptive pills, so my skin is awful at the moment. Last time, I remember having much better skin after losing 2 stone.

Good luck and keep going! xx

My skin feels so much better already 9 days in:D I even had a wash and went oh in the mirror because it took me by surprise:p

I can feel loss in my trousers and my winter coat goes up without me having to take a deep breath first:8855: yeah

Im on day 7 and feel crap today. Im in ketosis and not hungry but have a headache and generally feel crap. Don't know if i would have been feeling crap anyway, regardless to the diet as we all have "off" days. Ho hum :(

Im on day 7 and feel crap today. Im in ketosis and not hungry but have a headache and generally feel crap. Don't know if i would have been feeling crap anyway, regardless to the diet as we all have "off" days. Ho hum :(

thats how I have been today headache and feeling crap!! even blogged it as really fed up lol

hope you feel better soon and are raring to go;)

louiser

Trying very hard!
I didnt really have a cold feeling and as much as I keep asking him my other half says I dont have smelly breath! I do have a horrible taste in my mouth though!

I like the fact that I dont feel hungry, its a nice feeling though rather than the horrible stuffed full feeling.

I suffer from acne and my skin is much better than it has been, I know they try and say that chocolate doesnt make your skin spotty but without all the stodge and all the right vitamins mines looking lots better.

the key for me is cold cold cold - I am never warm and end up wearing two pairs of socks and a hot water bottle - also for the first week or so my breath was manky - but the best clue was not hungry - xxx Good luck xx