How long should I be SS'ing???

Lenwie

As you will see from my tracker I have a way to go before I lose all my excess weight, but I was wondering how long I would have to be doing SS (AAM on week 5), when would I start to move up the plans, ie do I need to loss say 10 or 20% of my intital weight & then how long do you stay on each step thereafter????

Any of you CDC's out there can you help aswer this for me or give me a guide line.

Thanks
biggrin.gif

Not a cdc but think you stay on ss until you are more or less at your target weight then start to move up the plans. Im sure someone more qualified will be along soon.

OK, so you know the plan for 4 weeks SS, 1 week AAM. At the point where you are roughly BMI 27 (about 1 stone before BMI 25) you should be starting to move up to 790, then when you hit BMI 25 you can no longer to a VCLD - which is anything under 800 calories, so at that point you would move onto 1000. You can stay there until you reach goal, but the minimum time is 2 weeks on the 1000 programme. Do you have a yellow book? it should say in there.

xx

Back