How long should I be SS'ing???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lenwie, 5 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Lenwie

Lenwie Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    As you will see from my tracker I have a way to go before I lose all my excess weight, but I was wondering how long I would have to be doing SS (AAM on week 5), when would I start to move up the plans, ie do I need to loss say 10 or 20% of my intital weight & then how long do you stay on each step thereafter????

Any of you CDC's out there can you help aswer this for me or give me a guide line.

Thanks [​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not a cdc but think you stay on ss until you are more or less at your target weight then start to move up the plans. Im sure someone more qualified will be along soon.

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    OK, so you know the plan for 4 weeks SS, 1 week AAM. At the point where you are roughly BMI 27 (about 1 stone before BMI 25) you should be starting to move up to 790, then when you hit BMI 25 you can no longer to a VCLD - which is anything under 800 calories, so at that point you would move onto 1000. You can stay there until you reach goal, but the minimum time is 2 weeks on the 1000 programme. Do you have a yellow book? it should say in there.

xx

5. Lenwie

Lenwie Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks Guys, yep I have a yellow book but am at work, so will have a good read when I get home.

Thanks Again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.