how long should i do slim fast for?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by graciebabes, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    so i started slim fast at the weekend, and had a couple of good days and couple of bad too, and after having read posts on here about SF making people constipated/poorly was wondering how long is safe to do it for? i plan to get back on SW when i finish SF but still have 2 tubs of powder left and wanted to get through them before i switched back. any ideas ladies? how long is long enough for me to lose a decent amount of weight and not put it all back on again? how long have you all been doing it for consistently?

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    ive been doing it pretty much consistantly since april and probably feel a helluva alot better than i did before then,,,,,,,,,,,, ive no idea how longs safe but i shall probably be in it along time as i hate breakfasts so when i do get back to eating lunch and dinner i shall probably stick to a slimfast to kickstart my metabolism every morning

4. t0ri11380

t0ri11380 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I don't think its so much the Slim fast making people constipated. I thinkw eneed to remember that 3/4 of our calorie intake in the "perfect nutritional world" is to be veggies and veggies have fiber which helps the flow go. I Know I'm guilty and others to that we tend to use our calories on things we want or crave opposed to passing up something we want for some green beans or carrots . When I lost 84 pounds to start out with I had a big ordeal with this I would use my carbs ( was low carbin back in that time ) but i would use my carbs for things i wanted instead of things i shoudl have been eatting after I started getting in my veggies the problem worked its self out rather quickly I hoep this helps a lil bit I think I rambled on more than ne thing :0)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.