how long should i do slim fast for?

graciebabes

will hit target this time
so i started slim fast at the weekend, and had a couple of good days and couple of bad too, and after having read posts on here about SF making people constipated/poorly was wondering how long is safe to do it for? i plan to get back on SW when i finish SF but still have 2 tubs of powder left and wanted to get through them before i switched back. any ideas ladies? how long is long enough for me to lose a decent amount of weight and not put it all back on again? how long have you all been doing it for consistently?

xx

ive been doing it pretty much consistantly since april and probably feel a helluva alot better than i did before then,,,,,,,,,,,, ive no idea how longs safe but i shall probably be in it along time as i hate breakfasts so when i do get back to eating lunch and dinner i shall probably stick to a slimfast to kickstart my metabolism every morning

I don't think its so much the Slim fast making people constipated. I thinkw eneed to remember that 3/4 of our calorie intake in the "perfect nutritional world" is to be veggies and veggies have fiber which helps the flow go. I Know I'm guilty and others to that we tend to use our calories on things we want or crave opposed to passing up something we want for some green beans or carrots . When I lost 84 pounds to start out with I had a big ordeal with this I would use my carbs ( was low carbin back in that time ) but i would use my carbs for things i wanted instead of things i shoudl have been eatting after I started getting in my veggies the problem worked its self out rather quickly I hoep this helps a lil bit I think I rambled on more than ne thing :0)

Back