how long should you stay on the shakes etc before refeeding?

louisebell26

5 stone to go!
hey ive just wandered over from the slimfast forum and im thinking about giving lipotrim a try.
ive read up about ketosis all the goods and bads and i was just wondering
1: how long from the day you start, should you stay on the shakes etc(non real food) before reintroducing food and refeeding?:confused:

2: can you do a few weeks on the shakes and then refeed and then go back to the shakes and vlcd?:confused:

thanks in advance...
bells.

also can i say for example, start on monday and go for two weeks, then come off for two weeks and be strict with my diet and then come back on it on the 1st jan?

Technically you could, but I don't think it would be a good idea - you would just get into ketosis, then go out of it, then have to go back. Why not just try to be careful up till after the new year then start properly in January when you can have a good run at it?

Good luck

Jon

i agree with Jon, the first 2 weeks are probably the hardest so don't make yourself have to do it twice!

however, lighterlife and cambridge say you can stay on for 12 weeks at a time, but lipotrim doesnt seem to mind, i've been on for 7 months without a break.

Sxx

Back