Extra Easy How long will it take to lose 2 and half stone

Losingweight

I started slimming world a couple of weeks before Christmas and have now lost 7lb... But the losing seems to be slowing down recently! ... I'm 5ft 3" and want to get down to 8 stone so need to loose another 2 stone... How long has it taken people to loose 2stone?

Congratulations on your loss so far!

It completely depends on your own body. It could take 6months is could take 4months or it could take a year.

I'm sorry I'm not much help. But everyone is different. X

I'm hoping to lose my weight over 6 months but its just a 'bench mark'. I think we just have to accept the rate at which our bodies lose the weight as we are all different. Main thing is to keep motivated and keep working towards our goals. The SW way of eating is so healthy and it is beneficial to keep going longer anyway - rather than returning to the diet that got us all in this boat in the first place. Good look with your journey. x

Thats a bit like asking how longs a piece of string lol ;) I've got about a stone and a half (I think ) more I want to lose and unfortunately I don't know how long thats going to take either. I'd like to think I'll do it in 3 months but theres no guarantee what will happen so I've just got to stick at it and see and hope!
Do you know why the weight loss has slowed down for you?

Hi Losingweight........Im in a similar position as you, Im 5'1" & want to lose 2 st 10lbs. I started mid November & have lost 8lbs with a half a pound gain over the NY period. Have been at a STS for the last 2 weeks & have been on plan 100%......Im assuming its my hormones as GP says Im perimenopausal & have had no * week for 7 weeks!!! Sorry Im rambling, but in answer to your question, if you look back thru the posts on here everyone loses weight at a different rate.....any loss is fantastic & all your food is now lovely & healthy. Time passes very quickly & if you stick to plan you will get there...stay focused & motivated.

Kim

Hi

I have lost 32.5lbs in 6 months....1.25lb average each week. Need 9.5lbs to lose to get my 3 stone. Have done it gradually, which is how I wanted it and feels soooo good. I always have my 15 syns a day too.

Don't put too much pressure on yourself or you may fail. Just enjoy losing weight and eating lovely food.
xx

*Emsie* said:
Thats a bit like asking how longs a piece of string lol ;) I've got about a stone and a half (I think ) more I want to lose and unfortunately I don't know how long thats going to take either. I'd like to think I'll do it in 3 months but theres no guarantee what will happen so I've just got to stick at it and see and hope!
Do you know why the weight loss has slowed down for you?

Noo not really sure .. Guess I'll just have to wait and see :)

It's taken me almost a year to lose just over a stone, I think we are all so different that you just cannot tell. I still have 2 stone to lose and I'm hoping if I step it up abit I could be back to my pre surgery weight in 3 or 4 months.

Good luck anyway :)

Back