How many bags of pork scratchings do you eat?

I don't like any pork products :yuk:

mm mmm mmmmm!!!

what's that? lol :sign0137:

mmmmmmmm pork and crackling

nom nom!!

lol that would make a good tv advert :roofles:

Sounds yummy to me. :D

Pork Scratchings stall you Steve? you must be eating the processed ones mate, some are quite high carb. The natural ones are fine though, 0 carbs.

Just seen this thread! I love Mr Porkys and so glad the Jim said he was eating quite a few on his induction - I have had two tiny bags today - I love them! I need to order more!!!

hmmm pork scratchings, not thought of buying them, might be the answer to my evening snack (when my young very fit son tucks into crisps and sweets and cereals and sandwiches... sigh) mind you i am not sure my teeth are up to the challenge!

Try pork crunch. Theyre less fatty with a texture a bit like quavers.

Probably lowed in fat but I don't eat them regularly so can't check - but when I'm desperate those ate the only things I can stomach.

Bought two bags of pork scratchings today, goodbye teeth, its been nice knowing you!

nah not goodbye teeth, ... it's hello to toned jaw muscles, muscles burn more calories so it all helps ;-).

i bought some mr porky ones today in tesco and right by it was the beef jerky, i had a look at the pack but didnt have my glasses and couldn t work out if they were ok on induction or not? can we have jerky on induction?

Back