How many carbs knock you out of ketosis

Safcd1

I had a moment of weakness and necked a packet of weight watchers chicken crisps. Only 10g of carbs. Will this take me out of ketosis??:break_diet:

i had a moment of weakness too but luckily there was only chicken in the fridge, i think if there had been any carbs in sight it would have been that i scoffed.

Why are you putting temptation infront of you like that? I'd bin or give away all your danger foods!?

Don't know. I just craved crisps and there is next to nowt in these but they satisfied craving.

It's ok. You are right. Chocolate does nowt for me. It crisps that I love. Should leave my ww chicken in fridge. 1 sluice us nithing. Or better still get my act in gear and have sone willpower!!

Or you could do working solution and have a meal like you're supposed to be doing with your bmi as low as it is.

If I find that if I am really hungry I put a little green veg in my soup to bulk it out! x I have a bar for breakfast as I find quite filling, shake for lunch and soup for tea (sometimes with a little veg) just to take the edge off for the rest of the evening) x

You will still lose weight whether in ketosis or not.

The calorie defecit is another for the weight to come off

I had some fruit and yogurt last night and the little stick this morning told me I was out of ketosis, and it really was only a mouthful of berries and a regular portion of yog, so it doesn't take much! But the scales this morning showed a small loss anyway, so hopefully not too much damage done.

I had some fruit and yogurt last night and the little stick this morning told me I was out of ketosis, and it really was only a mouthful of berries and a regular portion of yog, so it doesn't take much! But the scales this morning showed a small loss anyway, so hopefully not too much damage done.

i was out of ketosis yesterday and i'd been 100% it made me go and nibble some chicken out the fridge, i'm sure those sticks are useless lol

My tummy has been grumbling all morning and I'm really hungry, after finally getting to the stage where I wasn't feeling hunger! Bah. No chicken or anything in the house either, so I'll just have to put up with it.

I have got any sticks to measure on. I was totally in ketosis yesterday. I know because I felt smelly. It passed by later in day though.

Back