How many days a week do you diet ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dobo, 20 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    The leader at my WW meeting asked that question last night. The majority of people seemed to answer 4 ! Saturday and Sunday are always a bit hit and miss and Monday is treat night because everybody eats after class ! Maybe that's why my weight loss is so slow !?! Will try for at least 5 good days this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Mines a 7 day a week thing but then if I didnt have so much to lose I might relax it a bit more :)

4. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    Hi Starlight. How long has it taken you to loose 28lbs ? That's what I have left to loose, or at least that's what I would like to loose to get somewhere near to what I want to be. I wish I could be focused like you and diet 7 days, that's brilliant.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its taken me 9 weeks. hoping to maintain this level of loss for a while :)

6. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mines a 7day week!! Normally save a few points then have quite a few on weigh day day but still dont go over my limit!! xx:)

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Personally I couldnt come on and off it, Id end up just losing my momentum and determination and being back at square one. It took me so long to get to this mind set I dont want to lose it :)

8. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I follow the diet 7 days a week. If I let my guard down then its the slippery slope back to stuffing my face!!! LOL

9. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    SNAP! xx

10. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I follow it 7 days a week too

I used to allow myself a kebab and chips on a Friday night if i had lost weight that week but that went to well croissonts and butter on a saturday morning wont hurt, to well i have screwed up today now i might aswell grab chinese instead of cooking ( and i mean the ribs, chicken balls and fried rice kind with chips ) then i would end up pigging out all weekend and completely undoing my work. It was a slippery slope and i didnt need much encouragement to rebel.

So now i try and let myself have a treat but of someting thats WITHIN my points range and its surprising that you can still have chinese if you just choose wisely :D so im pleased with that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.