How many days a week do you diet ?

Dobo

The leader at my WW meeting asked that question last night. The majority of people seemed to answer 4 ! Saturday and Sunday are always a bit hit and miss and Monday is treat night because everybody eats after class ! Maybe that's why my weight loss is so slow !?! Will try for at least 5 good days this week.

Hi Starlight. How long has it taken you to loose 28lbs ? That's what I have left to loose, or at least that's what I would like to loose to get somewhere near to what I want to be. I wish I could be focused like you and diet 7 days, that's brilliant.

Mines a 7day week!! Normally save a few points then have quite a few on weigh day day but still dont go over my limit!! xx:)

I follow the diet 7 days a week. If I let my guard down then its the slippery slope back to stuffing my face!!! LOL

I follow it 7 days a week too

I used to allow myself a kebab and chips on a Friday night if i had lost weight that week but that went to well croissonts and butter on a saturday morning wont hurt, to well i have screwed up today now i might aswell grab chinese instead of cooking ( and i mean the ribs, chicken balls and fried rice kind with chips ) then i would end up pigging out all weekend and completely undoing my work. It was a slippery slope and i didnt need much encouragement to rebel.

So now i try and let myself have a treat but of someting thats WITHIN my points range and its surprising that you can still have chinese if you just choose wisely :D so im pleased with that

Back