How many dress sizes have people dropped?!

Very good question and one I wouldn't mind a crystal ball to answer....when I did this last time, I lost about 4 stone and went from 15 stone/size 20 or 22 down to 11.5/12 stone, size 14.

I'd like to get well below 11 stone this time so hope to hit the 12s.

Hi Aloize

Thanks for that and well done you....amazing weight loss and you hit your goal! Fantastic! Also, congratulations on your wedding!

I am thinking, looking at everyone's replies, that it is about 1 stone for 1 dress size....time will tell!

Good luck with maintenance xx

AWW Thanks guys! must dash, off to see my CDC to pick up my glastonbury rations. take care everyone and keep up the awesome work! x

I started as a tight 22, occasional 24 bottoms and 4 stone down I am in a 16, occasional 18. I never thought that I would be in a 16 for ages, if ever again so I am feeling superb. Now a size 12... that is the real test. Moving down the sizes is nearly as good as watching the stone brackets reduce!

Hi Wales

You are the same height and roughly the same starting weight as me so great to see what I can acheive too!

4 Stones is fab fab fab!! Size 16 is a distant dream at the mo for me, but it is within reach!!

xx

I've lost 46lbs so far since I started. I was a size 20/22 bottoms and a 20 top-now I'm a 14-16 bottoms and a 14 top.

Hey Minx. Stick with this and you will be in a size 16 in no time - that is what is so great about this site is that there is proof of what can be achieved with this brilliant diet.

I only have just over a week left until the end of my first 12 weeks, and I can honestly say I don't know where the time has gone.

My next goal is to be under 200lbs, something I haven't been since I can't remember - fingers crossed it will be before the end of week 12.

Keep us updated with how you get on!

Will do and you too! I have to say the last 3 weeks have gone by quickly and as long as the weight keeps going, I will soldier on!
xx

Only in my 6th week but have gone from size 22 bottom now in 18/20 trousers which is better and from 24 tops to now 20 (large bust lol!)

I have lost almost 2 stones and gone down 1 dress size (I'm tall). However, I have never been able to fix myself to a size - I have from size 12 to size 22 in my wardrobe depending on fit, make, stretch etc. so I don't think I am going to aim for a dress size.

you lot are inspirational! I can't believe i'll ever get lower than a 16 either Minx!

I honeslty believed this too having been a size 16 at my lowest adult weight, but I am a size 14 bottoms now, so be patient it will happen :)

I know that everybody has different body shapes and that I will never be a size 12 as never was when younger and slim...I think a size 14 would be pushing it for me, as I don't want to age in my face etc which I have seen on someone at work who lost too much.

The day I reach a size 16...I will be whooping from the mountain tops and spending all day on ebay buying lush new clothes!!

x

You might find as you go down the scales, you will want to adjust your weight. I am worried about looking old but have been told repeatedly how much younger I look.
Good luck with your losses and when you get to a 16, we will whoop with you!!

x

I've lost 18 inches all over, tried on a smaller size in Next, but still not a good fit. Getting a little disheartened, as ppl keep saying I've lost weight and I know I have, just be nice to get into a smaller size. xx

Back