How many of us restarted this week?

Just draw a line under it hun, don't let it turn into a oh blow it and binge day.

like i did yesterday and today would have been day 2 for me instead of day one.

today has been 100% for me which is a first in a long time.....we can do it just take it hour by hour xx

well done Kirsty, you are right take it 1 day at a time, and don't let 1 little slip up turn into a binige day-week etc. Hour by hour from now on.

hi kirsty welcome to 'us' lol

well done emma thats great!!!

exactly what the others said draw a line under it trisha KEEP GOING! xx

I restarted on wednesday!
Last time i lasted about 3 weeks LOL and lost 1.5stone. Since then iv put on the 1.5 stone and an extra stone to keep it company.
Will all be coming off this time tho.
AND i will be sticking to it for a long time!!!

I must admit...I too restarted boohoo. On day 3 again. I would like to lose a stone to take me just under my target..... yet again. :cry:Couldn't wait for WI and have lost 7.5lbs yay. Picked today though. I'm sure this diet was so much easier 1st time round:confused:

hi looks like the restarters are growing which is brill! good luck to all x

Hi, i'm russ, restart tomorrow. Had fave dinner as a farewell to food! I am going to lose 5 stone, am currently 19stone 4lbs and none of my clothes fit properly.
I lost three stone on this diet with very little effort just over a year ago and have put it all back on with a little extra!
Anyways, here goes, good luck everybody!

Keep going ladies and good luck for your restart russ.

i'm wanting to eat my arm off and thinking is this really worth it, but i know it is and will feel so much better for sticking with it and being lighter on my hols.

it's not the easiest of rides this time, last time i wasn't too bad as i liked the soups and i'm a savoury over swet girl anyday.

But this time i can't bare the soups and am living off choc and sweet things bleurgh. Oh well i'll down it like a vodka shot and smile lol

just for back form wi lost 1.5 lbs, should have been more but could have been worse due to my picking.

day 1 again for me

Last edited:
hi there im a restarter on ss luckily since i last did it in march i lost 21lb and have only put on 2 since then my new goal is to loose 2stone in 6wks for my holliday im now on day 3 feeling pretty good im stayin strong i no i can do it as i did it before cum on restarters lets loose them pounds yay xxx

Hi Guys,
First weigh in today and i lost 13lb!!
I already made a seperate thread tho cos i was sooooo excited!

Triple Touble- you can do it girlie! xx

Im also back on CD this week, today to be precise and Im not so confident but I think I can , rather I really need to coz Im so unhappy at the moment.

Im also back on CD this week, today to be precise and Im not so confident but I think I can , rather I really need to coz Im so unhappy at the moment.

Lii, you'l be fine! Push through the first 3 days and youl be sailing, and feeling much happier i hope

x

Trip, I fell off the wagon again yesterday as well :( so day 1 again for me
Why do we do it?
Im sure it was a doddle first time round. Anyone else restarting find this?

hi guys WELL DONE on your weight losses and hi newbies :)

i've now had my 2nd weigh in and have now lost 20lbs in 12days :)

Back