How many of us restarted this week?

re; wagon off falling.

I gave myself a few days to cheat and get used to drinking the water and interesting tasting shakes again, as a result started 100% on thursday and so far, so good!! Although the sausages that my missus is cooking smell great!!
Not saying it'll work for everyone but so far at least its working for me!

Well done LouisaL thats amazing, you are doing brilliantly. I had my first weigh in today and have lost 12lbs which i am really happy about!!! x

sputnik, its worth a try,

trip, yes it was sooo much easier first time round, don't know why I'm finding it so hard this time

Well done LouisaL thats amazing, you are doing brilliantly. I had my first weigh in today and have lost 12lbs which i am really happy about!!! x

thats great well done!

argh, iv fallen of the wagon! i picked earlier on today and then i caved in and had chips n nuggets. im so angry at myself!!!!!!! day 11.
Start again tomorrow i guess.

Hi Guys
I've been away for a few weeks including a holiday, I have gained 12lbs having originally lost 3 stone. I'm day 1 doing 810 for a week then SS+. So far only 2hours in ... going to drink plenty of water and keep busy!!
I hopw we can all get back into it and reach our goals. Well done on the great losses so far

restarting ...again!

I have real trouble sticking to SS+ but find the higher cal options even harder.I'm restarting today having had a blip last week ( blip involved unmentionable foodstuffs! ). Here goes!

Why do we do it?
Im sure it was a doddle first time round. Anyone else restarting find this?

Trip, I've been lurking on the boards for the last few weeks. I have dabbled at re-starting but caved in after a few days. It is just so much harder to get going. The first time was a doddle but as soon as food was re-introduced going up the plan then that was where the problem started!!! I have gained about 4lbs since I was doing CD to the letter, so not too bad considering some of the crap I have been eating but this has got to stop. I keep telling myself that just eat veggies and salads and lots of chicken, tuna etc. but it just isnt sinking in grrrrrrrrr. I have a weekend away with my sister this weekend and I fully intend to enjoy myself but am hoping that come Monday I can see my CDC and get myself back on the final leg of this journey. It's only a stone I have to lose for Christ sake, which is probably the problem. When I had 3 to lose I really hated my appearance, whereas now I can tolerate how I look.

Anyway, sorry for long reply. I know you can lose the last little bit, I know that I can too. Good luck. Am rooting for you.............and all the other re-starters!!!

XX

Last edited:
Back