How many syns in Co-Op Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad?

amylou1

I popped in to Co-Op today for my lunch break and bought their Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad from the meal deal section. It has noodles, chicken pieces, sugar snap peas, grated carrot, some kind of bean (can't remember which one) and a bit of pepper as well as a sweet chilli sauce that comes separately. I didn't have the sauce as thought this would add a big syn value. But just wondering if any knew the syn value of it as a whole and without the sauce?

Thanks!

(p.s. this is my first day on slimming world and my first post!!)

Co-op Good Life Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (220g pack) 3.5 syns per pack, including dressing.

They don't calculate it separately. The salad on its own might be considered free as long as there was no oils or sugars used to cook the noodles and chicken, but I can't find the full ingredients listing to confirm. I would allow 1-2 syns just to be on the safe side, especially if you're using all your syns (nothing wrong with doing that btw!) so won't have much wiggle room.

Are you a member, either group or online? It will give you access to the app (at group, you should have been given a pin code to register online) so you can search for syn values.

Back