How much ar you taking?

God how scary for a doc to say that?! Ive never heard of taking anymore then 3 a day which is with each meal, breakfast dinner and tea. Good god if the doc is getting that wrong id be worried at what else xx

took 3 a day this past week...and at weigh in last night...had 3lbs off!!;)

Read the leaflet in the packet. It says 3 per day with meals. Not difficult .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Read the leaflet in the packet. It says 3 per day with meals. Not difficult .

Ok, I think that is a bit harsh to the op, the leaflet may say what we know is correct, but to someone that is new to xen, you would think a doc would know what they were talking about and that you could trust them.

The op just wanted clarification

I didn't mean it to the op. I was talking about the doc

You wouldn't think they could hand stuff out without knowing what that were giving out!

my 2nd week of taking 3xXen a day and i had 2lbs off at weigh in last nite,:)

i wouldnt look at me too much lol, i put loads back on, but hey ho i am back on it and losing again. Fingers crossed! But i am glad i can be of help to you, not sure about inspiration though :D |I will be here for a long time yet so we will get this done together!!

i wouldnt look at me too much lol, i put loads back on, but hey ho i am back on it and losing again. Fingers crossed! But i am glad i can be of help to you, not sure about inspiration though :D |I will be here for a long time yet so we will get this done together!!

i can see me here (AND at Slimming World) for the rest of my days!!

yup i feel same, i have always been on some sort of diet, i am hoping this is the last one i start :)

i see your in ireland, where abouts are you?

i am just right on the border, Co Armagh, we can ...and do...walk for miles over hills and mountains...up and down..:)

i am the same...last time i EVER do this. im gonna get it off....and keep it off..:D

oh that sounds lovely, i would love to live somewhere like that, i bet its beautiful especially in the summer!! I am in kilkenny, not so many nice walks but a few all the same!! For most we have to get in the car to go for a walk :/ Well i can safely say i wont be doing any walking today anyway, the weather is horrible here.

same here....but i have made a deal with myself...

i am going walking...hail, rain, blow or snow! (and you know we get ALL of the above...all at once sometimes,:D)

i have a good raincoat, and decent shoes..so i have no excuses...and i cant be looking for excuses...i have too much to loose yet!

when i get down to maintaining i will go 3 / 4 times a week, but at the mo...its come what may! :eek:

Rachgleeson said:
oh that sounds lovely, i would love to live somewhere like that, i bet its beautiful especially in the summer!! I am in kilkenny, not so many nice walks but a few all the same!! For most we have to get in the car to go for a walk :/ Well i can safely say i wont be doing any walking today anyway, the weather is horrible here.

I hope you get out of the car somewhere nice to walk. Getting in the car isn't the same as a walk! :p

I like to walk, it's just finding somewhere to walk...I hate walking around for the sake of it..to walk somewhere nice, I'd need to travel to it grrr!!

Back