How much can you nibble?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Davis, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Davis

Davis Full Member

Oh dear I have just nibbled a slice of ham and two slices of polish sausage on day 8 of VLCD :(
    Could this have knocked me out of ketostis?
    I was just soo hungry and couldnt resist but now I feel guilty.
    Also what should I do about my evening shake? Should I still take it or have only half?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Hi, you should deffinately still have your shake, you need the nutrition. Nibbles are best avoided on a SS plan, however the protien choices you have made should not knock you out of ketosis. If you need to eat food then a with food plan would be the best course.. CD SS+ or 810 include food and keep you in ketosis if you are strict with the portions.

4. Davis

Davis Full Member

Thanks Mandy
    I know I shouldnt eat I just gave in to temptation. And although they are protein they where all processed food so would probably have a huge amount of salt and maybe even some sneaky sugar!
    Fingers crossed Im OK
  5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Put it behind you and let it be a lesson!

If you drink water when you are hungry the hunger will go, keep on with three packs, but stay away from the fridge, one nibble may end up to a complete downfall, I know Ive been there :D
  6. redhed

redhed Full Member

yeh i found myself nibbling but strictly no carbs,thow the shakes are really boring!!! dont worry we only human its a natural thing weve done most of our lives,its a learnig curve
    like (canireallydothissed) sed 4get it love .redhedxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.