How Much Coke Zero or similar do you drink

susysu

Hi

I on day 3 and love my diet coke. Have bought some Coke Zero but dont want to abuse it if its going to slow things down, however think it might help me stick to T/S so not really sure what the right thing is to do

Just wondered those of you that do drink this as well as water, how many cans would you drink a day and do you think it affects anything?

Many thanks

Since starting this I've had a can of coke zero a day. At weekends sometimes 2. I've had good losses up to now and it hasn't affected me at all.

Good luck!

Someone who used to do Exante had about 1.5litres a day and her losses were great lol

Thank you for your replies ?

That wasn't supposed to be a question mark but a smiley !

I find if I drink too much of it, it makes me feel hungry, so I don't have it that often, but when I do it never affects my losses at all :)

I usually have a can per day, but sometimes two. I find it helps to drink it whilst I'm cooking for the hubby, it makes me feel less hungry and distracts me from what I'm doing lol. Everyone is different though so you do what feels best for you :)

This is interesting as I've just started TS today and thought I'd only be able to drink water, black tea and coffee so knowing I can drink Coke Zero has made my day! Personally I would prefer Pepsi Max, does anybody know if this is also okay? I'd be a very happy bunny then!:bunnydance:

SunnyDaze said:
This is interesting as I've just started TS today and thought I'd only be able to drink water, black tea and coffee so knowing I can drink Coke Zero has made my day! Personally I would prefer Pepsi Max, does anybody know if this is also okay? I'd be a very happy bunny then!:bunnydance:

Hiya, no u cant have pepsi max as this has citric acid in it and can knock u out of ketosis.
U can have Coke Cola Zero, Dr Pepper Zero, and Asda's Coke Zero.
You can also have the Strawberry and Kiwi sparkling Water from Sainsbury's! I drink this all the time as I get fed up of plain water! None of the about ever affect my weight loss of knock me out of ketosis! And I agree that the fizzy helps me when on TS! :)

Kele

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya, no u cant have pepsi max as this has citric acid in it and can knock u out of ketosis.
U can have Coke Cola Zero, Dr Pepper Zero, and Asda's Coke Zero.
You can also have the Strawberry and Kiwi sparkling Water from Sainsbury's! I drink this all the time as I get fed up of plain water! None of the about ever affect my weight loss of knock me out of ketosis! And I agree that the fizzy helps me when on TS! :)

Kele

Thanks for that Kele. It's a shame about the Pepsi Max but at least I know there's a good choice of other drinks. The Strawberry and Kiwi water sounds nice, I'll get the hubby to get me some as the supermarket is out of bounds for the next few weeks. I don't think I could cope with all the lovely aromas! Thanks for the info it's been really helpful.

That's ok your welcome! The water is yummy! It's 4 bottles for £1.50 so cheap too!
Yeah I know what u mean about the supermarkets it's hard! I still have to go for my son and partner and I make sure I have a shake and a big drink before I go to make sure I'm as full as I can be so it's not too much torture lol!

Back