How much could I lose in 6 weeks if i was 100% ?

I've got an event on 7th December which is 6 weeks today! I'm on day 2 of SS today......from your own experiences, how much weight COULD I lose if I was 100% on SS?

I have fallen off the wagon but with this event coming up it's really motivating me, I HAVE to do it.

To give you an idea of me I'm 5ft8 and 2 days ago I weighed in at 12.7 :-(

Support needed!!

You could lose a stone and a half minimum if u stick to it 100%

Hi jackdaniels,
I am re starting cambridge diet for the second time. I have nearly the same stats as you!! i'm also 5 foot 8 and my start weight this time is 12 stone 6.
I think a realistic target is a stone per month, however, this week (my first week) i have lost 12 lbs. The last time i did it earlier this year i lost 13lbs in the first week so you could lose up to 2 stone in the first month. I would say that 2 and a half stone in 6 weeks would be do-able if you stuck to it 100%. I think it took me just short of 3 months last time to lose 2 and a half stone but i had some bad weeks, some weeks i stayed the same and some weeks i gained a pound or two because i got complacent with my weight loss and had a few cheats.
Keep going with it!
If you want we could buddy up and give eachother some motivation!!
Let me know how you're getting on!
Hannah x

i thought i had lost 12lbs but i have lost 9 on CDC scales:( little bit dissapointed but a loss is a loss!!

9lb is fab for first week. I'm also a re starter now I to my 3rd week. Last time I lost 9lb on week one and this time was only 5.2lb which I was gutted about but I suppose that was 5.2lbs I'd have otherwise kept on it worse gained more. My second weight in was 4lb so that giving me my loss as 9lb

Whoops wasnt finished there .... I feel like I'm a week behind were I should be... But that said week 3 I only lost a lb or do last time so if I lose another 4 lb this week in even. Either way without this diet id keep getting fatter!!
Try not be disappointment keep going!! :)

Xx

Just some thoughts: I think the average is 7-10 in the first week followed but 3-4lb per week. That's how it worked for me last time. If your start weight is much higher then these lb can be increased, but at 12 1/2- 13 stone at your hight I'd say the above is more likely? 1stone a month is a good guesstimate. The weightloss rate decreases the closer your BMI gets to green, so at your height and weight you should be pleased with 1 1/2 stone in 6weeks! -this could take 6months or more on WW. Don't set yourself an too unrealistic goal or you will be disappointed & less likely to continue.

I'm struggling. Finding it so hard. Last weigh I didn't lose anything... Felt so disheartened I broke my diet last weekend... Gutted I did now coz it will no doubt result in no loss this week too. Only going to be 4th weigh too. But more determined than ever now to shift the flab!!!!

Hope everyone is doing good!! X

I'm struggling. Finding it so hard. Last weigh I didn't lose anything... Felt so disheartened I broke my diet last weekend... Gutted I did now coz it will no doubt result in no loss this week too. Only going to be 4th weigh too. But more determined than ever now to shift the flab!!!!

Hope everyone is doing good!! X

don't look at whats done, speak to your consultant, move on from now, no more bad eating, if you really want it you're gonna have to dig deep and get through this. Might be an idea to start a new thread so others can see it and support / give more ideas etc?

You can do this.. one day at a time.

I know that what I been telling myself. It's done now time to pick up and carry on. Have my weigh in first time tomorrow morning so once it's out the way I'm going to get positive and start exercising step up a gear and do this thing! Lol x

Back