How much could I realistically lose?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I have 3 events coming up this year that I want to look and feel good for. The 1st is a wedding on July 19th, the 2nd is a trip to Center parcs on Sep 26th and the 3rd is a holiday to California on November 24th. How much do you think I could lose for each of these?

Hi DD

You should be able to lose 3 stone by the first event in July:) This is working on the average loss of 1 stone a month. Your losses so far have been good and should certainly stay that way if you continue as you have been:) I don't now how much water you drink daily, but going on my experience the CDers that drink the most seem to acheive the higher weekly losses.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, you are doing brilliantly:D

Tracey
x

I'd say a stone a month too, Donna. I know it's possible to have great weeks but don't put yourself under pressure trying to achieve even bigger losses. This could dishearten you if you don't lose much over a couple of weeks. It all evens out so a stone a month and anything extra is a bonus.

this is what i have done for my upcoming events...
got a wedding may 3rd, want to be 10,7
center parcs june 6th, want to be under 10 stone
and the big-one... turkey july 4th, want to be at goal 9,1
i set these goals when i began back in feb and they have been great at motivating me and keeping me on track!!!
def do some for yourself!

well they do say a stone a month and thats how ive been doing.Ive made out a goal plan etc just like cd diet 08 there and it really is motivation

Just a thought, Donna. Have you downloaded the spreadsheet in the stickies at the top of the forum. It's great - gives you estimated dates for your goals etc.

SS with LL they reckon about a stone a month - although I lost 4 stone in 3 months (stuck to it rigidly and I'm pretty active anyway). Aim for about a stone a month and you'll be about right. Also a fab way to keep yourself on track and motivated!

No I haven't how do I do that?

It's the second post down here...

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/22861-graph-spreadsheet-6.html

Click on the Weigh_Record.zip at the bottom of the message and choose open. Then extract the file to wherever you want (or open it and choose file, save as). It's really straightforward you put in your details and losses up till now and it gives you an estimated end date (may be a bit skewed if you have big losses at the beginning), your BMI, total lost etc.

Give me a shout if you need any help.

It's the second post down here...

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/22861-graph-spreadsheet-6.html

Click on the Weigh_Record.zip at the bottom of the message and choose open. Then extract the file to wherever you want (or open it and choose file, save as). It's really straightforward you put in your details and losses up till now and it gives you an estimated end date (may be a bit skewed if you have big losses at the beginning), your BMI, total lost etc.

Give me a shout if you need any help.

Ive just set it up, It's fantastic. Thanks so much!

A Stone A Month Donna Good Luck

Back