How much did you lose in your second week?

I will be watching this thread to see how you all do...
I had my first weigh in tonight after being off plan for 2 months lol and lost 3lbs. Really pleased as usually my losses are really small.
Will keep you updated to let you know how next week is. xxx

I started on Plan on the 2nd of January, and had first weigh in last Thursday. I lost 5lb by my first weigh in, and 5lb in my first week. I do have a lot to lose though

2nd week weigh in for me today STS :( Lost 4lbs 1st week..strictly following EE. Gutted, dont know why there was no further loss today

1.5lbs week 1, 1.5lbs week 2 :rolleyes:

2nd week weigh in for me today STS :( Lost 4lbs 1st week..strictly following EE. Gutted, dont know why there was no further loss today

Thats is quite normal. Keep going it will show I lost 5.5lb first week, then sts, then a 3.5lb so will even itself off. Hang on in there x

I lost 2.5 my first week but seem to have gained one back for some reason???? (doing it at home). Hoping it's just fluid coz I have been totally 100% with loads of exercise......grrrrrrrr!!

I lost 6lbs my 1st week, 5.5lb my 2nd week. By week 3 I had lost 1 stone 2.5lbs :)

I lost 5.5lb my first week and 6.5lb my second and I can't tell you how over the moon I was :)))

To all you who are disappointed with your second week losses, I understand. However this is not a race. For those who lose quickly - lucky them because it certainly helps with the motivation. But being a slow loser does not stop you being a successful loser. Stick with it, because it works.

Good luck to you all.

Gail x

I lost 3.5 first week and maintained second week. I exercised a lot and did a body pump class just a few days before and my body felt like it was made out of stone! so I know why I maintained, fingers crossed for a loss next week

First WI I lost 4 and a half, second WI is tomorrow night and a little nervous as been following a green week this week and worried that all those carbs will have made me put weight on, I've avoided the home scales like the plague but I'm so tempted just to see! Fingers crossed!!

Pudgy Panda said:
I lost 3.5 first week and maintained second week. I exercised a lot and did a body pump class just a few days before and my body felt like it was made out of stone! so I know why I maintained, fingers crossed for a loss next week

I did exactly the same this week I had been to gym and done 5 hours over the week and I can really feel it but it's not shown on scales

Lost 5lbs in my first week, and 2.5lbs in my second and 2lbs in my third. Since then I've veered between 1lb and 3.5lb losses but they even out at exactly 2lb a week (34lb in 17 weeks!)

2lb week 1, 3lb week 2. Didn't expect much more due to the pcos, but would've loved it. Would now quite like to go back to losing 2lb!

I lost 2lb in my first week, then 5lb in the second.

Back