How much do you loose on Xenical per week?

thisisit120lbs

Hi Guys, :D

I am new to this forum and was hoping someone would be kind enough to answer a few questions. I am planning to pay a visit to the hospital and hoping to ask for this medication, my BMI is 35. My doctor is referring me to the hospital as I am borderline diabetic and overweight. I have tried all sorts of diets, loose a few stones and then put it back on again.

How much can I expect to loose per week and also I am not understanding this 15g fat per meal, do you have to have 15g of fat each meal? If you are really good is the weight loss rapid? I've tried CD, lighterlife and Lipotrim and all them diets are so tough not eating anything. I can barely stay on them for more then a few days and then end up binging. Need to find an alternative as I am now 30 and it is starting to affect my health not to mention mentally depressing and draining. :wave_cry:

Hi there

I've only been on the meds for 10 days, I lost 2.4kg in my first week but my weight & bmi are much higher than yours...

The 15g of fat thing is a limit, no more than 15g per meal and no food more than 5g per 100g. There is a sticky that explains it. Most days I only have between 13 & 18g of fat all day. I'm also counting
Calories but people to WW/SW too.

I will say xenical is not a miracle pill, if you don't stick to the rules there are some pretty nasty side effects that people refer to as tango. Luckily I'm yet to experience it cos I've stuck to the rules.

Good Luck
X

Hi, there is no such thing as rapid weight loss with Xenical. Xenical won't give you that. The only way that can safely be acheived is through TFR like Extante, CD, LL etc.

Xenical isn't a magic pill, you have to follow the rules to prevent side effects. Xenical works with the fat you eat, it gets rid of one third of the fat you eat. You can expect to loose between 1-2.5lbs per week on average. With all diets though, some weeks you could loose 1lb, some the latter some weeks you'll gain and stay the same.

The weight you loose in the first 2 weeks can be higher amount, as it does with other diet plans, it's just water and bowels etc. When you're settled down the losses average out, it works out to be 7lbs a month, some people a bit more, but it all depends on the person really.

Take a look at the information for new starters, there's a thread in this section that I started that explains the rules and has a few examples to help you.

Basically.. no more than 5g's PER 100g's and no more than 15g's PER meal.

Once you get it, things become second nature, and you get into a good routine.

Back