How much do you pay??

LOL... Little Miss Mini,

My son is just in from training and his oven chips smell amazing and I usually hate the things!!

I have been really good the last 2 weeks even baking bread for the kids!!

Theresa6 oh my god woman are you trying to finish me off entirely lol ;) hmm are there any such things as wholewheat chips????? :cross:
Ya its so wierd I actually cooked dinner for everyone the last two nights and it was so relaxing haha think Ive lost my mind :D

Now it's probably me being a bit thick but I don't understand why you're saying refeed has a price attached to it.

Day 1 you have 2 of the normal shakes (in my case mousses) and 1 meal as per the refeed sheet. Then day 2 and 3 1 shake and 2 meals. Days 4-7 you can have either a normal shake or a maintenance product for 1 meal and 2 proper meals. According to my chemist you can choose whether to have the ordinary Lipotrim or the maintenance products after that for the 1 meal you replace. So you're looking at 8 shakes the first week and 7 a week after that. So 3 weeks worth of products on refeed should be the cost of 1 weeks TFR. Even at a VERY slow refeed you shouldn't need to be buying them after 4 weeks I wouldn't think.

I pay just over £1.71 each for the shakes. The last twice I've bought 5 and paid £8.58. I guess the easiest way to work out what you should pay in view of the wide discrepancy on prices is to divide whatever you're paying by 21.

Am I missing something or being too simplistic? I just don't understand the paying for refeed thing. Help!? :eek:

Thats what I was trying to explain? Unless they're trying to flog the maintenence shakes/food for a whole week without re-introducing 'real' food? It sounds like a con to me?

My shakes cost £2.10 each :)cry:) so I'll be very aware of how many I really need! LOL!

Hey girls,

I think you may be right about the maintenance being used for re-feed. I am a way off that for now but I think I will be doing re-feed in the way ye describe rather than the maintenance shakes/soups etc. I will have to dig out my copy of the dvd... It suits me better if re-feed is TFR shakes as I really didnt like the maintenance packs I tried before!

Theres a 'sticky' in the re-feeding section that details the whole process (how, why etc.) and it's definately 1-2 servings of LT a day until re-feed is over?

I'm a bit off it yet too, but look there occasionally to see what I can look forward to! LOL! I'll be following it for 3-4 weeks if I can, as I'm afraid if I 'only' do a one week re-feed I'll go haywire. I want to re-introduce food v e r y slowly once I've done this- I don't want to have to start all over again in a few months! (I don't think my hubby would let me!)

i pay £36 pound and for refeed its £11 pound for 7 shakes .... i think that absolutely disgusting paying that price it should be one price for all ... well just think of it like this if you dont cheat and stick with it 100% the less amount of time your on the diet and you know you have to be strict with ya self after the diet else you'll end up paying those rip off prices again . i feel for all of you that have to pay that it kills me to part with £36.00 xxxx

Im in Enniskillen and it's £44 a week for the Lipotrim...and i thought that was expensive!! God help you all paying €70....thats a disgrace!!
xxx

I s'pose that €65 seems to be the price across the whole of the Republic..... I got my 1st week in the UK (Staffs) for £36. I am off to Kent for 5 days early July and I am going to try and get another 2 weeks then. It will save me a fortune!

£45 a week in Tyrone. Must be loads profit on them lol. Jeez they stick their arm into ya though, don't they?

Back