How much does TOTM effect weigh in?

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Its my first one, so dreading weigh in tomorrow now! Although it does explain why i have been grumpy!

Just dont want to put any weight on! Nothing but CD has passed my lips this week and i am so focused and motivated that i will be mortified if totm effects it a lot!

What's your experience?

xxx

My TOM weigh ins have been ok thank goodness first one 2.5lb second one 3lb and third one 4lb so i cant complain, you will still have a loss good luck with your weigh in.

Well it was my totm for this week's weigh in and I only lost 1 1/2lb. Still, better off than on-if I'd been on any other diet I would have gained for sure.:)

same with me....i know when its my TOTM as my weight loss usually slows down a bit (the worst ever being 1 pound) BUT it comes off quite nicely in the following weeks so it doesnt worry me too much!! And as sparkles said, any other diet andm i probably would of gained!! ;)

it's mine this week and i have lose 1.5lbs instead of the usual 3 to 4lbs, but not worried as have still lost a stone in the last 4 weeks. everyones different though!

To be honest with you I dont think my weight has really been effected by totm...

my losses were 4, 2, 5 3/4, and 3..
I gues we are all different I know I feel more bloated around that time for sure. and very very moody..

Hope it doesnt effect your loss. x

my dh weighed me earlier and said i had STS :(
Will wait and see what happens tomorrow when i see my cdc, and its a day early so am trying not to get too disheartened!
I know the diet works, just need to hope that totm doesnt screw it up too much! :(

Hey Liz..
Just wanted to say wait to you go tomorrow dont get disheartned.
I jump on and off my scales at home before weigh in and when I go its always something different.

So chin up and let us know how you get on . I am sure you will have a good loss xx

It can slow down yes, but it honestly doesn't matter. It isn't fat that you're holding onto, it's water, so even if the scales show a 2lb loss, you could easily have lost 5lbs, and gained 3lbs of water.

Do your measurements tomorrow and see the difference. As I always say, would you rather be a size 20 and weigh 12 stone, or a size 12 and weigh 20 stone? Because no-ones going to see what the scales say when they look at you, they're going to see your body shape and size. I bet you anything you're measurements have gone down, and that's what matters.
Good luck with you weigh in :) xxx

My TOTM doesn't really affect my weight loss, I have lost 5lb both times now.....

Back