How much - if any - exercise?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by trixiefoofoo, 17 October 2009 Social URL.

1. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just wondered, all you incredibly successful LT'ers - do you exercise?

If so - how often and do you find it increases or slows your loss?

If not - have the people loosing lots struggled with 'wobbly bits'?

Thanks, J x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Ive done just vibroplate since week 2. Recently i have started doin more like walking and situps etc. I went swimming during the week as well an am gonna start doin that once a week. Dont know bout the weight loss as i havnt had a weigh in since i started exercising. I tink toning is important while losing weight but i dont like doin to much cardio mainly because i really cant do it coz i dont have enough energy and get very dizzy! some people do do cycling and treadmill but very low level so as not to push them into starvation mode!

Add stuff as you go on it will make it easier and dont push urself stop if you dont feel right!

4. deflating

deflating Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    They say not to excercise srenuously the first week, and tbh you do feel only 80% power, so my advice (for what its worth) would be not to start excercise just now, especially something tough, but a good brisk walk can't harm and is good for digestion and keeps you out the kitchen.

5. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I started dance classes a few weeks ago, I love them, it seems fairly tame, but I can definitely feel it in my legs (at the moment we're learning the Cha Cha Cha & the Waltz). I've also been doing swimming once a week. But, nothing particularly significant on the exercise front as I haven't really felt up to it. Oh, I also have a vibroplate, which I have neglected! So can't comment on how well it's working.

Since going back to university I've been doing A LOT of walking (I commute into London, so have a fairly significant hilly walk to/from the station on both sides) & my losses seem to have reacted negatively if anything? But, that may just be my body being silly!

I don't think exercise seems to impact losses that greatly, but, probably a good thing to be in shape when you do finish & combat the wobbly bits! I have definitely got a fair amount of wobble, hehe.

Hannah

6. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Excercise on LT

I was told for the first week no excercise. but i went to curves three days. I felt up for it so I went. first week is though i must say. the very first time i did Lt i found it a breeze this time round totally different.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.