How much - if any - exercise?

trixiefoofoo

Just wondered, all you incredibly successful LT'ers - do you exercise?

If so - how often and do you find it increases or slows your loss?

If not - have the people loosing lots struggled with 'wobbly bits'?

Thanks, J x

Ive done just vibroplate since week 2. Recently i have started doin more like walking and situps etc. I went swimming during the week as well an am gonna start doin that once a week. Dont know bout the weight loss as i havnt had a weigh in since i started exercising. I tink toning is important while losing weight but i dont like doin to much cardio mainly because i really cant do it coz i dont have enough energy and get very dizzy! some people do do cycling and treadmill but very low level so as not to push them into starvation mode!

Add stuff as you go on it will make it easier and dont push urself stop if you dont feel right!

They say not to excercise srenuously the first week, and tbh you do feel only 80% power, so my advice (for what its worth) would be not to start excercise just now, especially something tough, but a good brisk walk can't harm and is good for digestion and keeps you out the kitchen.

I started dance classes a few weeks ago, I love them, it seems fairly tame, but I can definitely feel it in my legs (at the moment we're learning the Cha Cha Cha & the Waltz). I've also been doing swimming once a week. But, nothing particularly significant on the exercise front as I haven't really felt up to it. Oh, I also have a vibroplate, which I have neglected! So can't comment on how well it's working.

Since going back to university I've been doing A LOT of walking (I commute into London, so have a fairly significant hilly walk to/from the station on both sides) & my losses seem to have reacted negatively if anything? But, that may just be my body being silly!

I don't think exercise seems to impact losses that greatly, but, probably a good thing to be in shape when you do finish & combat the wobbly bits! I have definitely got a fair amount of wobble, hehe.

Hannah

Excercise on LT

Just wondered, all you incredibly successful LT'ers - do you exercise?

If so - how often and do you find it increases or slows your loss?

If not - have the people loosing lots struggled with 'wobbly bits'?

Thanks, J x
I was told for the first week no excercise. but i went to curves three days. I felt up for it so I went. first week is though i must say. the very first time i did Lt i found it a breeze this time round totally different.

Back