How much smaller in 4 weeks and then in 8 weeks?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by lorraineA, 17 October 2011 Social URL.

1. lorraineA

lorraineA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hello,
    Am reall y pleased with progress on LT and have found it easy so far but just realised today I have to fly long haul 4 weeks from Friday and then wedding is 8 weeks on Saturday. Little bit of doubt creeping in re how much smaller I am likely to be in those timescales!
    Really set heart on being more comfy in plane seat - no issues with seatbelt fastening or table folding out of seat and across legs - previously couldn't get it to lie flat as thighs too big!
    Just got to thinking - will 4 weeks and 4 days be enough time to make a difference??
    And then wedding in 8 weeks - how much smaller might I be then? Currently easy size 22 on top and fitting some size 22 bottoms but need 24 in some trousers depending on where from.

What do you think I can realistically expect if I stay 100% (other than 1 night for my birthday 2 weeks before wedding having got out of ketosis for that night).

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I reckon easy 18 top and 18/20 on bottom easy if you keep at it babe!!! x

4. lorraineA

lorraineA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks Dee - I hope so!
    Just realised that even if I am still too fat to get the table flat over my legs on plane it won't matter so much as will be 100% so will only be drinking water, coffee or tea and will be eating meal bars not plane food - phew! lol

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    You will be rewarded for your hard work i'm sure!!!!

6. Elaine-Melanie

Elaine-Melanie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Hi, well done for you progress so far, I lost 2lb last week, but this amounted to losing 1" from my bust from the previous week, so just keep up the good work, and it is not always what you put in but how you feel, and by the guess of it you are feeling pretty cool!

7. izzysmum

izzysmum Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hey Elaine-Melanie, I forgot that we should be measuring as well as weighing, thanks for the reminder! Now where is that tape measure ? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.