How much smaller in 4 weeks and then in 8 weeks?

lorraineA

Silver Member
Hello,
Am reall y pleased with progress on LT and have found it easy so far but just realised today I have to fly long haul 4 weeks from Friday and then wedding is 8 weeks on Saturday. Little bit of doubt creeping in re how much smaller I am likely to be in those timescales!
Really set heart on being more comfy in plane seat - no issues with seatbelt fastening or table folding out of seat and across legs - previously couldn't get it to lie flat as thighs too big!
Just got to thinking - will 4 weeks and 4 days be enough time to make a difference??
And then wedding in 8 weeks - how much smaller might I be then? Currently easy size 22 on top and fitting some size 22 bottoms but need 24 in some trousers depending on where from.

What do you think I can realistically expect if I stay 100% (other than 1 night for my birthday 2 weeks before wedding having got out of ketosis for that night).

Thanks x

Thanks Dee - I hope so!
Just realised that even if I am still too fat to get the table flat over my legs on plane it won't matter so much as will be 100% so will only be drinking water, coffee or tea and will be eating meal bars not plane food - phew! lol

Hi, well done for you progress so far, I lost 2lb last week, but this amounted to losing 1" from my bust from the previous week, so just keep up the good work, and it is not always what you put in but how you feel, and by the guess of it you are feeling pretty cool!

Hey Elaine-Melanie, I forgot that we should be measuring as well as weighing, thanks for the reminder! Now where is that tape measure ? xx

Back