how much till the 28th?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by supermummy, 10 November 2008 Social URL.

1. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

hey guyz... day 1 again but this time reaallllyyyy focused. my question is im gonna go see my family in scotland on the 28th. If i really really stick to lt the proper way, loads of water n walks etc... how much will i be able to loose by the 28th? thats 18 days. do u think il be able to loose a stone???
    I weigh 11 stone exactly and im 5.3. my final goal is 9st.
    all tips and advise to enhance weight loss will be highly appreciated :)

Last edited: 10 November 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. refresh

refresh Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    I know its possible, i lost 12lbs in my first week and then 4lbs in my second week. It all depends on your body make up and how. Good luck, keep positive and follow the plan to the letter.

Mini likes this.
  4. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thanx refresh. i ready somewhere that the more u need to loose the quicker it comes off. not sure though.

Mini likes this.
  5. Kilobel

Kilobel Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Definately a possibilty hun. Most people lose quite a bit in week one then 3lbs & over after that (some have massive losses but you dont have a great deal to lose so I think between 3 & 4 lbs each week for you).
    Good luck with it
    Niki
    x

Mini likes this.
  6. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thanx niki. i guess il soon find out next wk on my 1st wi. :)

7. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi,i reckon your lose quite big 1st week most pople do! my friend didnt have lots to lose but still managed 8lbs 1st week & i had loads to lose & lost 1stone 1st week...im guessing your do at least 7lb 1st week of that if you really stick to it by the book....good luck!!! caz xx

8. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thanx caz. il be happy with that sort of loss :) and welldone on how much uv achieved so far. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.