How much weight did you lose in the first 9 weeks?

jess181989

I have just started slim and save and loving the packs so far. Ive never done a vlcd before but I am determined to lose my weight and this seemed ideal for me as I can cut out all real food links (I have a proper food addiction I think!)

I have a holiday in 9 weeks time and I was wondering how much weight you all managed to lose in your first 9 weeks? I know it won't be the same as me but I'd be inspired to read what I might be able to lose before I go away.

Thanks for reading

Jess xx

jess181989 said:
I have just started slim and save and loving the packs so far. Ive never done a vlcd before but I am determined to lose my weight and this seemed ideal for me as I can cut out all real food links (I have a proper food addiction I think!)

I have a holiday in 9 weeks time and I was wondering how much weight you all managed to lose in your first 9 weeks? I know it won't be the same as me but I'd be inspired to read what I might be able to lose before I go away.

Thanks for reading

Jess xx

Iv never stuck to it for 9 weeks unfortunately I did lt for 6 weeks and lost just under 2 stone !

All depends on your start weight etc I think someone will be along who's had longer stints than me maybe give you a better idea !!

Good luck x

I have been on it for 3 weeks and have lost 18 pounds so far :)

I've been on it for 7.5 weeks, and at weigh in last Friday I hit 3stone off :) its amazing :) the best thing I've ever done-just wish id found it sooner :) good luck

Well done to violet fire and welsh tigger. What were your starting weights (if that's not too personal)? I am at 220lbs at the moment. Desperate to lose the weight to look and feel better and to be able to ride my horses again, they're getting tired of being field ornaments.

jess181989 said:
Well done to violet fire and welsh tigger. What were your starting weights (if that's not too personal)? I am at 220lbs at the moment. Desperate to lose the weight to look and feel better and to be able to ride my horses again, they're getting tired of being field ornaments.

My start weight was 16 stone last year I came back and forth though gained and lost I'm now at 14 stone 7lb this is my day 2 of restarting again !!

If you stick with it you'll see great results :)

jess181989 said:

My stats are on the left on the post :) what horses do you have?

Hiya I've only been on the diet for a week but it is also my first VLCD. I started at 225 and I lost 11lbs in my first week :)

temo_gemo said:
Hiya I've only been on the diet for a week but it is also my first VLCD. I started at 225 and I lost 11lbs in my first week :)

That's a fab loss bet you were chuffed !!

I lost 29lbs in 9 weeks but bear in mind that I had a week off for a holiday in week 6 so put on weight then and took another 5 days to get back to where I was, so if I add on an additional 2 weeks to account for that I get to 35lbs.

Hello. I am restarting today and reading all your posts of the amazing weight losses as given me even more. " I will do this". Well done on the losses guys. I am starting a gutting and embrassing 18stone 6. :(

I had a sts in week 9 but in 10 weeks I have lost 3st 3lbs x

Pippin27 said:
I had a sts in week 9 but in 10 weeks I have lost 3st 3lbs x

That's great In 10 weeks blimey !!

Thanks everyone I'm so excited to see my first weeks loss! I have had a 30lb weight loss already with slimming world, but it was just so slow- I need a quick loss for my holiday! I've also been asked to be maid of honour at my best friends wedding and I obviously want to look nice in my beautiful dress.

Well done for all your fab losses, It is such an inspiration for me to keep going. Yes, I have found it hard, but I can't wait to see the results.

Welshtigger:- I have a 15hh Connemara X Dutch Warmblood show hunter pony called Alley, a 11.2 Welsh section A lead rein/first ridden pony called Balloo (who is my sons really), and a nutty 15.3 Thoroughbred ex racer who I rescued from slaughter called Minnesota. Do you have any?

i lost 2 st 4lbs in the first 9 weeks which is 32lbs and im not a fast loser

bit2lose37 I was just going to say that you've done a great job during your 2 months off. A slight pause, a tiny gain and back on track. Respect!

BordersGirl said:
bit2lose37 I was just going to say that you've done a great job during your 2 months off. A slight pause, a tiny gain and back on track. Respect!

I've eaten loads too lots of meals out and occasions so I'm very pleased plus I think the 2 months break did me good as I'm back so focused ready to get last bit off. How are u doing boarders girl ? Do u have much to lose now?

Hi everyone, I'm starting s and s tomoro. Did a vlcd for my wedding 4 years ago and lost 3 stone in around 3 months but wasn't 100 % strict. This time i can't afford to mess about have got more to lose and less time I'd like to lose about 3 stone in ten weeks if poss and then another stone after that. My weight this morning was 13.11 but a having a final bottle of wine and pizza tonight so no doubt be on the edge of 14 by tomorrow. I feel in the zone which is the first time for a while..... Flood luck to everyone who's starting and restarting here's to a slimmer summer!
Debs x

How are u doing boarders girl ? Do u have much to lose now?

I've got 12lbs to go now but I'm doing it 'my way' and have stepped up a bit to lost the rest a little more slowly. I think my body was ready to rebel after being on such low calories for so long as my losses were starting to be pitiful, plus I was finding it hard to stay 100%. I do around 800 calories during the week when I'm at work and 1000 at weekends. I'm still using the S&S packs but have incorporated some other foods in too, and am still aiming for the carb level to keep me in ketosis. I see this as all good practice for maintenance but am expecting the 12lbs to be lost quite slowly so I won't be in maintenance for a while. Suddenly those last 12lbs aren't that important compared to where I started from.

Back