How much weight did you lose in the first 9 weeks?

I have just started slim and save and loving the packs so far. Ive never done a vlcd before but I am determined to lose my weight and this seemed ideal for me as I can cut out all real food links (I have a proper food addiction I think!)

I have a holiday in 9 weeks time and I was wondering how much weight you all managed to lose in your first 9 weeks? I know it won't be the same as me but I'd be inspired to read what I might be able to lose before I go away.

Thanks for reading

Jess xx

Hi,

I have lost 3 stone in 9weeks, I normally weigh in on a Tuesday but as I was going on holiday for 5 days I weighed in last Friday and had lost 3 stone, I got back last night and weighed in this morning and my total weight loss for this week (8 days) has been 5.6 pounds. Its definately do-able if you stick to the rules.

Good luck

Sarah

Thanks for your input everyone, you're all doing so well! I do plan to stick to this diet 100% so hopefully it will show in my losses.

When did upstart jess?

Sorry when did you start? Lol

Debbie:- I started three days ago. Have you started yet? I'm really enjoying myself- considering this is a vlcd it is going great! X

I started yesterday so just getting the end of day 2, love the packs too, seems too good to be true - hope I keep it up! Xx

I've just been trying to remember all the reasons that I want to lose weight and that I CAN do this. I'm glad you're going well so far- just keep plugging on. :) Are you struggling with the ketosis transition? X

jess181989 said:
I've just been trying to remember all the reasons that I want to lose weight and that I CAN do this. I'm glad you're going well so far- just keep plugging on. :) Are you struggling with the ketosis transition? X

I have had no symptoms either way, was hungry day one but have been fine today just had peppermint tea at breakfast then had 2 packs together at lunch and dinner and split my veg between the two and that seemed to do the trick! I much prefer a meal to soup or shakes,must seems more like real food lol. Let's hope we can do this together. I have been visualising how I will look when I'm slim and what I will wear - keeps me focused!

In 9 weeks I Lost about 50lbs I think x

munchbunch said:
Katie thats great !!!

you've come so far !!

Thanks so much its slowed down now but I am nearly at goal now.

I understand that's how it is towards goal slows down and is harder :0/

Worth it though x

munchbunch said:
I understand that's how it is towards goal slows down and is harder :0/

Worth it though x

Definitely worth it just need to move my bum now and regularly exercise x

Looking at you signature you are flying :) well done

katiebaby said:
Definitely worth it just need to move my bum now and regularly exercise x

Looking at you signature you are flying :) well done

Oh it's only really my first week back had a few weeks just healthy eating.
Lost a bit there my 2nd week starts tomorrow need a kick up the bum with exercise myself this week though fitting it in :0/

My problem is fitting it in as I'm working 12 hr days for 3 weeks :/ but I'll be home at 9pm so I will get in a bit of Zumba hopefully

katiebaby said:
In 9 weeks I Lost about 50lbs I think x

That's the dream!!!! Well done x

Back