How much weight have we lost alltogether?

I have lost 3 stone 4 lbs so far, and if my maths is correct that takes the running total to 74 stone 7.5lbs!!!!

Does it have to be weight lost on SW only, or total weight loss? Just want to clarify before I add :D

I dont think it matters darlin, all weight loss is great and should be included..

feel free to add :D

Whoooooo people. This is fab.. cant believe how much we have all lost together. Its just fantastic.. the average 8 year old is like 4 stone, so we'v lost like, 20 of my 8 year old little bro!

Wow this amazing!!!

13lbs for me - takes us to 83st 3.5lbs. Amazing!!

I dont think it matters darlin, all weight loss is great and should be included..

feel free to add :D

Yay, thanks Saint Fern! :D

In that case I have lost 6 stone 8lbs and that brings us fabulous losers to 89 stone 11.5 llbs!!!! :eek:

There are some amazing losses on here, everyone should be really proud and for all those not at target yet, like myself, keep up the good work.

Really enjoying this thread :)

Crikey...we've lost a lot of weight. Well done us!!! :D xx

Erm...Ive lost 5.5 stones so far..does that help? Have 6.5 more to go!

How much weight have we lost......

:happy036:Good grief we have lost a small mountain between us, if we keep on this it will be a whopping big mountain.

Congratulations and well done to you all, and he is a 'pat on the back' for one and all, keep up the good work. :patback:

Can only add o.5lbs for today weigh in...buuuut...I never considered my loss from my first SW group...so I will knock another 7.5 lbs off (16.5 total so far)

Adding that and the 5.5stone to total...

is...

OMG...

96 stone 2lbs

Back