How much weight loss on WW

dyingtobeslim

Hi everyone, I am one of thos that lurk around, once in a while I shout for "help" I too have struggled with CD and have seriously thought about starting WW. I am going to New York on the 28th August roughly how much weight could I hope to lose on WW, by sticking to my points as well as running 3 times per week and pilates 2 times per week?

Would appreciate all replies. Also how many points are there in a Mullerlight yoghurt.

Hi dyingtobeslim !

I'm doing core so i have 21 points a week asnd on my plasn the muller lights are free...

I also run 3 - 4 times a week but i have a huge amount to lose... to date i have lost 11lbs in 6 weeks....

I'm sure the others who do points will be along soon to reply

Thanks

:)Hi Guys, thank you for your kind replies. Starlight, I am going to check out your diary for motivation. Rachel, I see you're doing the Race for Life, I am too. I am running at Epsom racecourse on the 1st July. I am actually in SA at the moment and flying to the UK tomorrow for 6 weeks, I started running in January with an organisation here called Run/Walk For Life, I have really enjoyed it and can now comfortably run 4km, I am increasing by 1km next week. I have spent the past 5 months starting and stopping CD, on for 2 days, get really hungry then binge until the next week etc.....and I don't think it has done me any favours, I have looked at the WW website and have ordered some cookery books, a pedometer and a journal, I think I will follow the CORE if you say the muller lights yoghurts are free. I am going to New York on the 5th September and would like to lose 1 stone by then. I need to lose 2stone in total. CORE sounds more straight forward, Rachel, had you tried counting points before?

I do I add one of those love ticker things that you guys are so proudly sporting.

Anyway, I hope the weather in England is much nicer that Cape Town, it is cold and windy here.:)

That was meant to read lovely sticker:)

Hi!!!

No i must admit i haven't tried points..... Looking forward to Race for Life in July then in August doing a 10k :) think i've lost the plot! I can currently walk/run 5k in a fairly good time, upping the training this week

Back