How much weight loss to drop dress size?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by james_mummy, 24 July 2006 Social URL.

1. james_mummy

james_mummy Banned

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    W8
    When I started on 3/7 I was 16/18 bottoms and definately a 18 on top.

I have now lost 15lbs and 2-3 inches all over. I am now wearing 16 tops and 14/16 bottoms.

Just wondered if there was any rule as to how much weight drops dress sizes?

Gilly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I found it about a stone a size...give and take a few pounds. The last couple of stone didn't make much of a difference to my size, just 'refined' me a bit :D

4. blondebomb

blondebomb Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I went from a size 16 and having lost 2 stone went to a comfortable size 14. I just hope that I break into the 12's when I get down to 11 stone something?

5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I'm finding it about 1 size per stone lost having gone from 17st 10 to 13st 1.5lbs.

Given that I am in a 16 at the moment and in another 3 stone will be where I was when I was a size 10 then this should hold for the last half of the weight to be lost as much as the first :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.