How much you have lost and in how long?

Hi Hanamo, hi everyone!

I tried doing SW online for a while and didn't stick to it so last week I joined a class and tomorrow will be my first weigh in. This thread is v interesting! I have totally been sticking to the plan and I hope I will have lost some weight although I have been eating A LOT. I know it is a cliche for new starters to say this btu I honestly can't believe I will have lost much weight the amount i've been putting away. I've been doing the third Superfree foods but part of me wonders whether Slimming World would have anticipated quite how much food I can eat! lol. Good luck Hanamo, we'll try to encourage each other!! xx

I'm exactly the same. I seem to have been eating loads and when I didn't lose anything last week, I thought this can't be right?? However, I lost 2.5 lbs this week, and as I lost 2.5lbs in my first week - that 5lbs total over 21 days. It's nowhere near as impressive as some of the weight loss on here .. but I'm so glad I had a loss this week as it proves I am doing it right and you actually can eat as much as I am lol! Was very disheartened last week when I didn't lose anything.

I've just eaten the most enormous dinner - much bigger than I ever would before SW - but when I looked at the plate I realised the only thing that wasn't free was my 35g of cheese grated over the baked potato and that was a healthy extra. Everything else was free, and there wasn't a single Syn on the plate! It's very much a case of what you eat, rather than how much and that's what is so great about SW.

Hi, i have had good losses so far, today is my week three weigh in and i expect to completely smash the first stone.

Wk 1 6.5 lbs (no longer a 300lb man)
Wk 2 6 lbs
Wk 3 ??? I reckon though, not far off the 6 lbs again.

I am also doing the couch to 5k programme, finished day 2 of week 2 today. Recommend it to everyone.

hanamo said:
That is great reading all this makes me even more motivated :) on Thursday it is my 3rd wi and I hope I lost another 3.5lbs. So I keep you updated guys. In my first week I lost 6lbs, I think that was because I been going for a walk 3 times during that week for at least 30mins. But I am just too lazy for exercising, I spend most of my day on my laptop. I think I just need to move more to loose more.

Congrats on your weight loss so far!
Your quote" need to move more to loose more" unfortunately dosnt always work I've had 2 weeks of no losses since joining the gym, I was gutted ,since quitting the gym I've finally had a loss last night 2lb off xx

I've lost 15.5 pounds in 2 weeks, on my third week now :)

Hi everyone. It has been 5 weeks since I joined Slimming World and I have lost 12lbs. I am delighted with this. I have lost every week although some weeks it was only half a lb or 1lb but I'm just happy it's going down. I know that in the past it would have been the half lb week that would have thrown me off track but this is the first time I have joined a group and I think that's what's helping me now. Congratulations everyone else too!

hi may name is vander
i am new to all this and joined slimming world at the end of February its been VERY SLOW GOING :(

i am only lost 4.5lbs in 7 weeks i have been doing it right according to my consultant as do food diaries every week

i have over 8 stone to lose but doing it 1/2 a stone at a time so unsure when i will get there at this rate

any help information and support would be great

Hi Vander! Are you doing the one third 'superfree' thing? That is the reason I didn't lose weight the last time I did SW. I didn't bother with it because I thought 'sure I'm gonna eat the plate of food anyway, surely eating an apple as well just adds more calories?'

At least the weight is going down. You and I are at similar starting points (I was 16stone 9lb at start) so let's help each other out. I've just been to Wetherspoons so not sure I'll be losing anything this week!!

yes i do my 1/3 superfree sometimes its more then 1/3 i am at the conclusion i am a slow loser and so be it but i am losing inches which i am pleased about

and thanks you that would be brilliant :) :) slim together x
x

I have now been doing SW for 11 weeks and am 1.5lbs shy of 2st off YAYYYYY!!!

20lbs off in 15 weeks. occasional execiser.

Well done everyone! Some amazing losses to keep me motivated!

I'm 9 weeks in and I've lost 2 stone 1.5 lbs :D I have been exercising 3x a week since joining SW, and my losses seem to have been pretty consistent (2.5-3.5lbs a week). I'm very happy, since I didn't think I would lose anything!

Back