How much...

adenuf

... do you girls mix it up between original ,ee and green days.
Ive been sticking to one plan on a weekly basis but im thinking of chopping and changing now through the week and alternating days.
Does this work for any of yous???

i do with what ever fits in with weekly shopping budget and lifestly really, if im a bit skint i have mostly green days x works for me with good losses every week xx

i 100% agree!! EE days are a god send!! i think im much more likely to stick to plan by having a few EE days a week, i miss meat and carbs sooo much but EE makes it possible to have! yay!

I vary it according to what I've gont on in the week.

I like to do more red than green, but find I am doing more of an even split at the moment. I also do a few Mix2Match days sometimes.
I did one day Success Express this week.

Well I did my first week a mix of red and green then have done EE since, losses have been decent. Last week I did EE and green and STS, might be other causes for this but I'm EE all the way now just in case!!

I just stick with 6 Red and 1 Green day a week and that keeps me happy. My losses have been consistent, so I will stick to what I know!

I tend to have 4 green and 3 red with maybe an EE day instead of a red. It doesn't affect my losses/maintenance though if this varies. I've never done a full week of either red or green though.

I have 2 EE, 2 green and 3 original. xxx

Thanks for your replies everyone , im looking forward to mixing it all up now,i done green today so ill maybe try an original 2moro and save some ee for over the weekend;)

Like others, mine varies according to what I've got in and how skint I am! I seem to do better on red days, but at the end of the month when I'm skint, more green days creep in because it's generally cheaper, but my body doesn't do so well on high carbs, so my losses aren't as good. I've kind of been hovering for the last two weeks and they have been mostly green days during this time. I'd say, for me personally, my optimum mix would be red and EE days, but no particular ratio.

I prefer orginal and when I started I could happily live of these, but now I understand EE I use them on days when there's an "event" of some kind, so I don't spend my time worrying about how far off plan I'm going. I don't think EE or green work that well for me, but everyone is different. Also, I don't like to completely rule them out as variety has a lot of benefits (not just to stop you from going mad, stop OH complaining about the lack of potatoes(!!), but also your body needs it too).

Back