Cruise PP How often do you go?

alottolose

Gold Member
Thought I'd canvass the bowel habits of cruise phase dukaneers....be interesting to compare :D (and it's been a while since we had poo chat on the forum.....lol)

I'll start...I'm logging bowel movements on my weight chart ;) so I know how long it's been.

I'm averaging a weekly transit...no signs of constipation or bloating etc, so I'm cool with that....just wondered what everyone else was getting :D x

1-2/day (3-4 occasionally!). Down from 3-4 being normal! Think I've missed one day since starting dukan....way tmi!!

alottolose said:
you're putting me to shame eilidh!! x

Maybe we should make an average between us...that'd be about textbook!

Approx once a week with the aid of laxatives...not pleasant. Tmi....a couple of rabbit droppings inbetween if I'm lucky :-0

Thanks for sharing girls :) I'm not worried as long as I go at least once per week....coffee doesn't nothing for me :) wish it did, rhubarb helps, haven't bought any wheatbran since January....so not sure if that would assist :)

I also think the 1/1 rhythm helps keep you regular better :)

Bumbarb is the way forward!! x

every 2 days if im lucky usually after a PV day ............... and thats with the aid of wheatbran. Rhubarb helps its just finding the bugger first ;)

And has anyone noticed how expensive bumbarb is at the moment? £2 for a few scrawny sticks and that was being promoted as half price!!! Like I wasn't already spending a fortune!!! Ah well ,the results are worth it!

not often enough :p

i get my rhubarb still in farmfoods... they look at me as if im mental buying 3 great big bags at a time lol

I managed almost the first 2 weeks going every day once a day, but now it's slowed to a teeny bit every couple of days and only after a PV day! Last time I did the det, I needed to take lax almost from the start, but I was quite surprised that the first 2 weeks were hardly any different to normal. (number of times going anyway.) I feel like if I haven't been then I won't lose weight! (where does the excess weight go anyway :p)

you wee it out ;)

I think i got constipated once, took senakot and couldnt stop going then was constipated again!

Im not happy unless i go once a day, its not normal to only got once or twice a week!

Its not very comfortable going once a week, my legs ache :-0 , I've googled this and depending on your size the human body could!!!!! Hold up to 25 lb of poo....... uuurrrgggg

sididd said:
Its not very comfortable going once a week, my legs ache :-0 , I've googled this and depending on your size the human body could!!!!! Hold up to 25 lb of poo....... uuurrrgggg

I don't think I'd lose if I weren't so "regular"...

Wish I was regular, I eat rhubard and plenty veg so don't know what else I could do. Though it would get better but I'm in week eight and still problems x

Back