Cruise PP How often do you go?

Haha silver you'll be bouncing with all that caffine lol x

siddid last night whoosh fairy came....

I advocate... rhythm 1/1 pv/pp....

on pv day rhubarb + black coffee brekkie, 8 romaine lettuce leaves, mince flan, and a whole BNS for dinner, if that doesn't work....nothing will :) it worked for me last night, I went TWICE!! :)

Hahahaha "The Whoosh Fairy " hahaha I love it, and I'm very envious .....the whoosh fairy never been hear in ages. I have to do today and tomorrow pv then back onto pp so I'm running out of time please, please whoosh fairy visit and sprinkle me with magic dust lol, Probably be oat bran lol

3 today humph :(

You just bragging now lol ;-))

Urgh. Hoping it's more normal tomorrow, that's a bit much!! Weighing on Thursday eek. Don't think I'll have lost this week since last week was good and my meals are bigger this week!

twice yesterday, once today :) am catching up :D

whoosh fairy is free for tomorow as today is pp so expecting nothing tomorrow :) x

p.s coffee makes me sleepy...weird :) x

from going not often enough to going 2 days on the trot... im expecting nothing today but my scones may still be escaping lol

Ellie you might think I sound thick but......was that true what you said about weeing away the fat what we lose? You made me think.....yeah where does it go?

im not 100% sure but im sure i read it somewhere

Ooooooo feel a google question coming on....don't know what I did without the marvel of google....

protein particles are filtered out with urea in your urine, this is why keto-sticks show when a person is in ketosis, this is fat burning phase and yep you pee out your excess protein and fat :D

fountain of useless knowledge i am!

Fountain of knowledge I thank you x lol

anyway alottolose.... did you send the whoosh fairy to me... 3 days now lol

Talking about ketosis I dont feel like ive been in it since the beginning are those ketosis strips worth buying? And how do you defo know your in it ????? Or do you just get used to being in it and you stop noticing ?????

Ellie - whoosh fairy here today too, think that's 3 days in a row about 5 times in 3 days :eek:

Siddid...I've never used ketosticks, I personally think I yo-yo in and out of keto on 1/1 rhythm, pv days on the edge of being out and pp days in...just a feeling. I get dry mouths (gandhi's flipflop) in the morning, sickly headaches, peeing loads - all symptoms of keto....:) plus if you're losing, you're in keto...(I'd save my money and just stick to plan:))

xx

Ive been 3 times today! I really dont think aubergine agrees with me!

I am really struggling with going to the toilet, quite literally. I am on day 11 now and I haven't been once since I started Dukan. Don't get me wrong I don't go often as it is propbably 2-3 times per week, but this isn't right.
I have laxatives but I not sure I want to take them, because I don't want to be caught short. I have had lots of sprouts, mushrooms, beansprouts and cauliflower on my PV days, also managed to find rhubarb and had that last night, but still nothing.
After this amount of time I must be a stone heavier with poo!! :D

Back