Cruise PP How often do you go?

Ginger I'm the same and the only time I go is with laxative help. Im not happy with that as I know the bowl is a lazy muscle and will rely on them. Onions used to affect me but not now. I've tried aloe vera juice, the lot so I'm now just waiting for the whoooosh fairy lol she's my only option!

Ginger I'm the same and the only time I go is with laxative help. Im not happy with that as I know the bowl is a lazy muscle and will rely on them. Onions used to affect me but not now. I've tried aloe vera juice, the lot so I'm now just waiting for the whoooosh fairy lol she's my only option!

Sid, please send her my way once she has cleared you out :D

2 wed, 1 thur and 2 today and it's only lunch. I can send this fairy on gladly folks!

combination of loads of walking, loads of water & vegetables plus patience in the bathroom works for me oh and of course my beloved muffins - this week not done enough of any so think you'd better send her to me Alotto x

Her arrival at 1am was not appreciated!

Alright folks, almost a plea, one "whoosh fairy" who has outstayed her welcome (? Broken wings) free to a good home. If I could venture far enough from the loo, I'd drive her personally! Thought it was just my ibs but it feels worse :(

xeilidhx said:
Alright folks, almost a plea, one "whoosh fairy" who has outstayed her welcome (? Broken wings) free to a good home. If I could venture far enough from the loo, I'd drive her personally! Thought it was just my ibs but it feels worse :(

Send her to me i feel like a big bloated blubber whale!!

She's yours...although at the moment my insides feel like they're going through a wringer so i doubt she's read my memo! Crediting her for the 3 lb weight loss this week, there's no other explanation (except my short sightedness?!) moaned to bf that I can't read the scales and he is perplexed as "you're so short it's not like the dial is far away"

Oh thats the kinda reply id get but my scales are digital but im short and VERY short sighted lol often get the 'i lost that amount having a poo', so supportive!

asking him to read it didn't work cause he wasn't at the right angle, boo! I even wear glasses to weigh, have a magnified dial and I still can't read the stupidly small lines!

Sounds like my house lol but how long do we want our legs to be....they touch the floor and reach our bums hahaha x

alottolose no wheatbran at all, never needed it! Didn't even have the oatbran yesterday (forgot). Sididd my uncle always told me I had duck's disease as my ar*e was too close to the floor! x

Week yesterday for me :-z

Hmmmm I wonder, I go on both (usually more than 1). I'm on 1 PP/1 PV at present so suggestions welcome. I didn't miss any in a 10 day attack phase though!

It's the only think I can think of to try, limit eggs/dairy and increase pp days in a row...so maybe 3/4 rhythm x

I shall try...will need to improve inventiveness with breakfast with no eggs :S I may return to GP as I've been putting it off, or I could restart meds, I'd just hoped the need for antispasmodics would have gone! Fingers crossed it's just a blip! x

I used to take one...can't remember the name began with an "S" I think, simethicone?....something like that....x

Back