how often do you weigh yourself?

Just once a week with my CDC for me :)

ooh ok, so I'm a good girl about something for once LOL I get weighed once a week at my weigh in with Nicky, I usually guess about how much I think I've lost and so far, apart from the blip week last week, I've usually been about right

I'm 1 of the naughty girls that weighs my self every day and gets the hump if i am heavier ! But each time been due to too much water!!:D

every morning between 9am and 10am... i love seeing a loss and seeing a gain just motivates me to drink more and get rid of any water retention!

just once a day around 9am when i get to work. Don't have scales at home gladly!
Haven't quite worked out if there's a diff in CDC scales vs office yet!!

I used to weigh morning and night but it does me no good at all! I managed to lose 8lbs by cooking myself thin an gained all but 2lb of it within a few weeks...I'm now on CD SS from today and will probably weigh about twice per week.....

At least twice a day :eek:.

I leave them out and just step on them while passing! Hubby is just as bad - it's the first thing he does when he gets in from work!

Oh aren't some of you good!
IM VERY BAD!
Always on the scales
My CDC arrives and says what have you lost before I even get on them!Though she's really bad too,so she can't preach!!

Once a week every Monday morning. Never been one for hopping on the scales, always had to be dragged on the bloody things in the past and nowts changed.

Back