• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How often to weigh yourself?

yummy101

S: 17st6lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 3st12lb(22.13%)
Just wondered what everyone was doing about weighing themselves? I know you're only supposed to weigh once per week, but I find that really hard. I used to weigh myself every day, but now have cut down to 2 x per week. If I've lost weight, I find it really motivating for the rest of the week, although obviously the reserve is also true!

What do you guys do??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st10lb(4.46%)
Hiya, well for me since I only just started today, I have decided to weigh and take measurements once a week on Mondays. Don't really like the scales, so once a week is fine for me.....

Goodluck

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live

harriet2

serial poster
G: 68kg
i have to admit that i usually weigh myself every day when im doing a tfr (lost 70lbs beg of 2008) as i find it helps with my motivation but once finished i go back to once a week/fortnight as my weight seems to fluctuate a lot more then when eating real food

h x

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
I dont have scales so will just be weighing when ever im at a friends who has scales lol!

D3bblicious1

Wants to be a skinny mini
omg i need to stop weighing myself . i weigh myself like everyday . I need to stop it but its like a addiction haha i need accurate scales like digital scales which tell me exactly how much i weigh. Right now i feel lighter but then i go weigh myself and im like maybe 1 lb down but it just depends when you weigh yourself during the day/month soooo i need to try n stop.