How often to weigh yourself?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by yummy101, 4 January 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just wondered what everyone was doing about weighing themselves? I know you're only supposed to weigh once per week, but I find that really hard. I used to weigh myself every day, but now have cut down to 2 x per week. If I've lost weight, I find it really motivating for the rest of the week, although obviously the reserve is also true!

What do you guys do??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barbie2B

Barbie2B Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya, well for me since I only just started today, I have decided to weigh and take measurements once a week on Mondays. Don't really like the scales, so once a week is fine for me.....

Goodluck

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live

4. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i have to admit that i usually weigh myself every day when im doing a tfr (lost 70lbs beg of 2008) as i find it helps with my motivation but once finished i go back to once a week/fortnight as my weight seems to fluctuate a lot more then when eating real food

h x

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I dont have scales so will just be weighing when ever im at a friends who has scales lol!

6. D3bblicious1

D3bblicious1 Wants to be a skinny mini

omg i need to stop weighing myself . i weigh myself like everyday . I need to stop it but its like a addiction haha i need accurate scales like digital scales which tell me exactly how much i weigh. Right now i feel lighter but then i go weigh myself and im like maybe 1 lb down but it just depends when you weigh yourself during the day/month soooo i need to try n stop.

7. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Once a week is my aim, sometimes I do hop on in between but always find it a disappointment so try not to do it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.