how quick to get back on track

Miss17

been doing SS/SS+ for 4 weeks. and i was doing very well. I've just had a terrible 5 days and restarted back today.

before i messed up my weight was 12.3 ish (depending on the time of day and after my mess up I was 12.9 ish. I need to get motivated to get back on track.. Have any of you had the same glitch ??? i wondered how long it took to get back on track and back to what you was?

thanks

Hi hun how long it takes you to get back on track just depends how determined you are,as for losing that bit you put on,you could be back there in a week or maybe less if you get started now, be strong you can do it good luck. xx

Hi

You can definitely lose the weight you've gained within a week. I've been through exactly what you are going through. It took me a week and a bit with several false restarts to get back on the CD wagon. This was mainly because it takes me ages to get into ketosis and due to unsupportive partner who doesn't believe in the diet.

Good luck you can do it if you are determined enough & the results will be so worth it.

Back