How quickly out of Ketosis after a binge ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mummy Poppins, 12 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Mummy Poppins

Mummy Poppins Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Help! Fell off the wagon last night...............couldnt stop myself. Had about 1400 calories plus 2 shakes yesterday but amazingly was still in Ketosis this morning.......is that possible ? Surely 8 hours later things would have changed or is there a delayed reaction ?

Anyone know ?:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Sorry hun, don't have the answer, but would like to know myself.

Bm2lm xx

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    You were fasting for 8 hours plus how long before that was the meal?

A couple of things combined is that you are already on the diet and I have found it is quicker to get back into ketosis as your glycogen store is still low.

This is where the chatter box comes in to play with your head...You got away with it this time, so you will be tempted to go again, and again until finally you have talked yourself out of the diet and find it impossible to get back to it.

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.