how sensitive

tried to enter my details in user cp and cause my start weight was 580lb it says incorrect format:sigh:...so i must be too fat for this forum...lol...good job i've got skin thicker than i rhino....anyway off in search of a junior whale forum for me to join:cry:

Don't go!!

Just enter the number without lbs and I think you find it will work.

Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Ooooooo, that's a little bit naughty of the site to do that!!

Don't go - stay here and keep us all company. The guys and gals on here (by best Jimmy Saville impression) are a lot of fun, great help and motivational.

don't worry ...i ain't going ..lol..did enter without the lbs..same thing happened when i joined slimming world wouldn't let me enter my weight in their progress thing...had to phone tech support.... lost half a pound short of 7stone in 24 weeks want another stone by christmas...marching on together

Wow- what a fantastic start! Stick with us, mate and we can kelp you when you are down and use your experience when you are feeling up

Welcome and good luck with the rest of your journey

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

if i get a ticker it will be that long we'll all have to get widescreen monitors to see the end.....lol

Ah bless you, good job you can laugh about it. Maybe ADMIN (if your listening) could do something about this so ANY weight can be entered in profiles. Watch this space.

Brilliant result though, keep up the fantastic work and maybe Fern will let you have the halo for a day or two lol.

Its better to laugh and be doing something about it than to cry and stuff more biscuits [viscounts preferably] down you neck!

LOL

Yes :) We also work together so we can keep an eye on each other [usually him keepin an eye on me though lol]

You're both fabtastic, I think it's great to be doing it together and what a brilliant start you've both made :)

Congratulations on an amazing start! Please do keep us company, we could do with your great sense of humour on here!!!

Good Luck and Very Best Wishes for your continuing weight loss - you CAN do another stone by Cristmas!!!

WOW.. that is fantastic! You have both done so well and must feel incredibly proud.
You have a combined loss of what I weigh, and I certainly would not like to lug another me around!
:happy096: you two are such an inspiration!

Back