How short is too short?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Mollybloom, 29 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Mollybloom

Mollybloom Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya!

A few months back I refed after 3.5 months on Exante.
    I have through generally healthy diet and exercise managed to keep the majority of the weight off, but put a few pounds on over holidays and feeling less comfy in my clothes.

My question - is it okay to 100% Exante for 2 weeks (refeeding properly afterwards) to get me back on track - or is that asking for trouble?? I can't do it for any longer as I discovered last time that it impacted on my work in a big way!

Any advice greatly appreciated!!

MB
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I can't see why that would be a problem. On my vlcd there is a 2 week option.

4. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    I'm sure it will be fine although I'm sure someone more experienced than myself will be along with some good advice soon..

I did lipotrim for 2 weeks last year (I wanted to drop some weight quickly for a wedding) and then reefed properly for a week. I lost 12lbs in the 2 weeks then a further 2lbs on refeed - kept it off too so can't see any problem with your plan

5. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I can't see a problem with it either. As long as you re-introduce food in the right way.

Mandy

6. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    The first time I did CD I did it for 5 days then lost 10lbs I decided I didn't want to do it after I couldn't do SS+ it taught me loads didn't eat what I didn't need to afterwards if that makes sense xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.