How short is too short?

Mollybloom

Hiya!

A few months back I refed after 3.5 months on Exante.
I have through generally healthy diet and exercise managed to keep the majority of the weight off, but put a few pounds on over holidays and feeling less comfy in my clothes.

My question - is it okay to 100% Exante for 2 weeks (refeeding properly afterwards) to get me back on track - or is that asking for trouble?? I can't do it for any longer as I discovered last time that it impacted on my work in a big way!

Any advice greatly appreciated!!

MB
X

I'm sure it will be fine although I'm sure someone more experienced than myself will be along with some good advice soon..

I did lipotrim for 2 weeks last year (I wanted to drop some weight quickly for a wedding) and then reefed properly for a week. I lost 12lbs in the 2 weeks then a further 2lbs on refeed - kept it off too so can't see any problem with your plan

I can't see a problem with it either. As long as you re-introduce food in the right way.

Mandy

The first time I did CD I did it for 5 days then lost 10lbs I decided I didn't want to do it after I couldn't do SS+ it taught me loads didn't eat what I didn't need to afterwards if that makes sense xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

Back