• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How to improve weight loss

Avaya

S: 106kg C: 97.1kg G: 75kg BMI: 30.6 Loss: 8.9kg(8.39%)
I am new to the Lipotrim. Just finished first week. Lost 9lbs. I am looking at different posts with a history of weight loss and looks like everyone is loosing weight in their own order. But is there a way to improve weight loss? If we drink more water, would that help to loose more lbs?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dolphin10

Silver Member
S: 14st10lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st12lb(19.42%)
I am new to the Lipotrim. Just finished first week. Lost 9lbs. I am looking at different posts with a history of weight loss and looks like everyone is loosing weight in their own order. But is there a way to improve weight loss? If we drink more water, would that help to loose more lbs?
According to Lipotrim guidelines you are expected to lose up to 1 stone a month if you are woman, more if you are a man.
They recommend you drink 2 litres of water, if you drink more even better. The idea is to stay 100% and keep drinking, trying old clothes for motivation and just keep going.
Trust me, days turn into weeks and things become easier.:D

S: 17st4lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.55%)
9lbs is a great loss so no means of the word is that slow, wait for next week, you may have a bigger 2nd week than other's!

harriet2

serial poster
G: 68kg
drink more and throw in a bit of exercise :)

h x

S: 13st2lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.98%)
Congrat Avaya on the 1st week weigh loss, deffo get the water into you, I found that helped me this week and then a few walks during the week cant be anything but helpful.

Avaya

S: 106kg C: 97.1kg G: 75kg BMI: 30.6 Loss: 8.9kg(8.39%)
Today I will try some exercise. I hope to go there two or three times a week. Only soft exercises like walks as I don't want to kill myself. :) Tomorrow is my next checkup, but I already checked myslef today: 2.6 kg = 5.7 lbs but still have one day so hope there will be more loss tomorrow :D